Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Am Back!

Well everyone after almost four weeks in America away from the family, I am back in the Philippines. I had a great time of fellowship, fun and travel while home in the states but am relieved to be reunited with the family. While in the states I was able to travel the entire length of California while traveling to both Oregon and Mexico. Upon arrival back to the Philippines I was met by Sarah and the kids at the airport, what a blessing to see their smiling faces. We are currently in Tacloban, as we need to get our visas extended one more time. I arrived Friday so we have spent the weekend here. Hopefully today after our visas we will be able to make the trip home. Thank you for all your prayers and support. All the details of the business I had to handle and everything to follow with the Nelson Family will be available soon. Keep checking back! Blessings, Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment